About the Course
What student will learn
- How Do websites work?
- How does the Internet Work?
- Getting the IDE (WebStorm/Visual Studio Code) getting up and ready
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
- Understanding the Units of HTML
- Creating small Websites with just HTML
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- A deep dive into CSS Flexbox and CSS Grids
- Adding styles to your webpage
- Understanding the DOM Tree
- Introduction to the Twitter Bootstrap Library
GitHub + Git
- Introduction to git and how to manage version in projects
- Creating a GitHub account and learning how to showcase projects
- Introduction to Markdown and creating excellent documentation
- Understanding how git maintains branches and creating pull requests
The Angular Frontend
- Introduction to Google’s Angular Project
- Introduction to Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Brief Primer to TypeScript
- Components and Data Binding
- Services and Dependency Injection
- Angular pipes
- HTTP requests
- Angular Material
Understanding API's: The Application Programming Interface
- Using an API Client like Postman or Insomnia
- Understanding CORS
- Having a Look at 3d Party API’s
FireBase - The NoSQL Based DataBase
- What is a Database?
- SQL vs NoSQL Database
- Getting Started with Firebase
- Adding a database connection directly in Firebase (IP Whitelist)
- Storing Data in a Database
- Fetching Data From the Database
- Modifying/Deleting Data from a database
- Adding Routing
- Client Side vs. Server Side Routing
Adding Image Uploads to the App
- Image Upload on Client Side
- Image Validation
- Image Preview
- Image Storage in Database
Deploying the App
- Deploying Client Facing Angular application
- Using Angular Environment Variables
What student will get
- Offline: New Delhi
- Online: Any (Preferred)
Minimum System Configuration Required:
- Intel i3 Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 2GB Graphic Card
- 500GB/1 TB HDD
- High Speed Internet (WI-FI)
Knowledge of basic computer programming fundamentals, consistently meeting project deadlines and active participation is all we need
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ's)
There is no minimum age requirement for doing this course.
There is no minimum qualification required if the student meets the Eligibility Criteria.
Yes, all materials are available on our online LMS, you can access them anytime.
Yes, certificate (hardcopy/softcopy) will be provided after successfully completion of the course.
Courses are taught both in English and in Hindi. The student can choose his/her language of study.
This course is both for Professionals and Students.
Yes, there will be an exam after completion of the course and there will be around 3 major projects throughout the whole course duration.
It is recommended that the student carry his/her own Laptop because it makes their self-practice easier. In case of emergency laptop/desktop can be provided by us (Offline Training).
Yes, we do offer installment plans kindly check out the fees section.
Yes, absolutely! We provide special weekend classes for Working Professionals and we schedule classes in the Evening / Night also as per the convenience of the student (Online Classes).
Schools cannot guarantee you’ll have a job after you complete, and the same goes with this course. Our experts will help you in any way they can to point you toward job prospects and make even help you in getting a job.
If you still have questions about anything. Kindly, feel free to contact us on :
Phone : (+91) – 8802413963