About the Course
What student will learn
- Intro of Hacking
- what is hacking ?
- Types of hacker
- Black hat
- white hat
- grey hat
- About teams
- Red Team
- Blue Team
- what is virtualization?
- Download Virtual Box or Vmware & installation
- setup and configure (Windows, Linux & Mac)
- Basic of linux and History
- Kali Linux commands
- directories, myfile
- vi, vim and nano editor
- chmod, manipulation and packages
- IP Addressing and netcat
- copy commands
- what is LAN, MAN and WAN ?
- What is IP Address ?
- IP Address Classes
- what is MAC Address and CAM ?
- Router, switch and hub ?
IDS, IPS, Firewalls and Honeypot
- firewall Statefull and stateless
- what is Proxies servers ?
- What is IPS and IDS ?
Information Gathering and scanning
- Information Gathering
- Infromation Gathering Intro
- Passive and Active
- Domain name services
- google operators and shodan
- what is ports and flags ?
- ports scanning intro ?
- scanning ports using nmap (tool)
- bypass firewall with nmap and hping3 (tools)
Hacking Wireless Networks and Sniffing
- Hack wireless network & sniffing
- wifi Hacking
- packet sniffing and MITM
- what is Malware and how many types of malware ?
- how to make virus and spyware
Denial of Service
- what is Denial of Service ?
- how to perform dos attack ?
- how many types of DOS Attacks?
- what is Social Engineering ?
- how to do Attacks by using this technique and get information target machine ?
Hacking Web servers
- Vulnerability Discovery/Scanning
- Vulnerability Scanning Intro
- Vulnerability Scanning Nmap scripting Engine
- Vulnerability Scanning Metasploit
- Exploitation Directory Traversal
- cracking logging system
- Using Backdoor to Access and FTP server
- Exploitation SQL commands
Hacking Web Applications
- intro web application
- what is owasp top 10 ?
- how to find out Vulnerable
- what is sql injection
- peform Attack manual & using sqlmap (tool)
- Cross site scripting (XSS)
- what is XSS ?
- types of XSS
- Perform Attack
Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Hack Android Phone
- Understanding Android platform
- make payload and install payload by using beef (tool)
- MITM and social Engineering technique
- what is steganography ?
- case study of steganography ?
- how to use terrorist steganography for communication
- what is Cryptography ?
- why using Cryptography for communication ?
- How many types of Encryption ?
What student will get
- Offline: New Delhi
- Online: Any (Preferred)
Minimum System Configuration Required:
- Intel i3 Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 2GB Graphic Card
- 500GB/1 TB HDD
- High Speed Internet (WI-FI)
Knowledge of basic computer programming fundamentals, consistently meeting project deadlines and active participation is all we need
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ's)
There is no minimum age requirement for doing this course.
There is no minimum qualification required if the student meets the Eligibility Criteria.
Yes, all materials are available on our online LMS, you can access them anytime.
Yes, certificate (hardcopy/softcopy) will be provided after successfully completion of the course.
Courses are taught both in English and in Hindi. The student can choose his/her language of study.
This course is both for Professionals and Students.
Yes, there will be an exam after completion of the course and there will be around 3 major projects throughout the whole course duration.
It is recommended that the student carry his/her own Laptop because it makes their self-practice easier. In case of emergency laptop/desktop can be provided by us (Offline Training).
Yes, we do offer installment plans kindly check out the fees section.
Yes, absolutely! We provide special weekend classes for Working Professionals and we schedule classes in the Evening / Night also as per the convenience of the student (Online Classes).
Schools cannot guarantee you’ll have a job after you complete, and the same goes with this course. Our experts will help you in any way they can to point you toward job prospects and make even help you in getting a job.
If you still have questions about anything. Kindly, feel free to contact us on :
Phone : (+91) – 8802413963